Sunday 14 January 2018

Procrastination Looks like...

 This!!! 

Hi Folks,

Well today was going to be a day to get the chores done but I have managed to procrastinate my way into making a card instead!!! Haaa much better use of my time!! Housework can wait!!! 
Bugaboo Stamps are 8 year sold so I thought I would join the celebration for their birthday!!
 Think I may well have followed them since day one!!! 

Card Recipe
6 x 6 Card
Coloured with Promarkers
Stickles Glitter Glue. 

Thanks for dropping by today, I'm back tomorrow with a wee manatee card!! Enjoy the rest of Sunday. Im now off to get those chores sorted out.

Love and Sparkles,

Hazel xx

Challenges I would like to Enter are...
Bugaboo Birthday Challenge - Day One Bold and Bright. 
613 Avenue Create - Something New. (My Dies, I got them for Christmas)
My Time to Craft- Something New
MAWTT - Flowers
Cute Card Thursday - Something New. 

8 comments:

Margreet said...

Hi Hazel! You are right that housekeeping can wait. Love your card with the great coloring.
Thanks for joining in the Birthday Bash!
xxx Margreet (DT Bugaboo)

Sue B said...

Ah SO glad that you took time out to make a card Hazel. I agree, there are times when housework can wait !!! This is such a sweet image and you’ve coloured it beautifully. I LOVE the flower background and the sparkles! ;-)
Thanks for joining us at MAWTT for our Flowers Challenge!
Love and Hugs Sue B xx

Wendy L said...

What's housework lol. Love your flower die cut frame, thanks for joining us at MAWTT, xxxx

Janice said...

Is that you and your partner in crime? How could I resist a challenge within the challenge - will make a card tonight! Doubt it will be as good as yours cause this is fab, love the image and the daisy work surround. I assume that's a die but I clicked on your link and couldn't find it? Happy crafting, Jx

~ginny said...

Thank you so much for continuing to share your projects and creativity at 613 Hazel! I love the bold, warm colors and your use of the dies. Nicely done!
~ginny, DT for 613 Ave C
RubberMAD (GettyCollection.com)

Julie Temple said...

Adorable! This could be my bestie and I...we have birthdays days apart! Love it! Thank you for joining us for Bugaboo's 8th Birthday Celebration!!
Julie DT

Hazel said...

Lovely image, lovely colours and lovely card. Thank you so much for joining us at ....guess where, yes, at MAWTT. Hazel x

Lisa Lynn said...

Hazel, that is so adorable. Love the background. Thanks for joining in the Bugaboo 8th Birthday Bold & Bright Challenge, Lisa Lynn DT.